SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ZAGG, the global leader in accessories and technologies that empower the mobile lifestyle, today announced screen protectors and cases for the all-new Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone line.
The new accessory aims to help consumers protect themselves better. Finally, 50% of adult smartphone owners in the US have damaged their phone in the last 12 months, with 70% of that damage being caused by falls1. Technologies like D3O® shock protection and Eyesafe® advanced blue light protection give them the peace of mind that they can work, play, create and share without fear of damaging their phone.
“At ZAGG, we strive to create the best mobile accessories so consumers can rest assured that their devices are fully protected,” said Brad Bell, senior vice president of global marketing at ZAGG. “Samsung’s Galaxy S22 smartphone line motivated us to develop these innovative products because we believe better protection means 360-degree front and back protection for the devices that connect people to their world.”
The ZAGG product range for the new Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone range includes:
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Fusion XTR Curve with D3O ($69.99) – Engineered with a nano-coating for maximum touch sensitivity, Fusion XTR Curve is optimized for gamers. It’s crafted to conform to every inch of your curved screen, protected by D3O and includes Eyesafe’s advanced blue light protection.
- Fusion Curve with D3O ($59.99) – Fusion Curve with D3O is your silent partner on adventures, preserving your phone’s screen so nothing can slow you down. It’s protected by D3O and crafted to conform to every inch of your curved screen.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22
- Fusion XTR with D3O ($59.99) – The Fusion XTR screen protector is designed for maximum touch sensitivity and its flexible polymer hybrid is protected by D3O. It also includes a nano-coated surface that reduces friction when you slide your finger across the surface for an optimized gaming experience.
- Fusion with D3O ($49.99) – We’ve combined our flexible Polymer Fusion, engineered to be unbreakable, with D3O for advanced impact protection. Fusion with D3O is also designed to be optically clear, so it looks just like your phone’s original screen, so you can work, play, and reach wherever adventures take you.
New worldwide for the Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones, ZAGG InvisibleShield Fusion screen protectors with D3O have been certified by the Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program (SMAPP) to meet Samsung performance standards and are compatible with Samsung’s in-screen fingerprint scanner. They also contain a coating that minimizes the appearance of smudges and fingerprints and have an antimicrobial treatment to protect the screen protector2. Add to that our universal drop-in tray and alignment tabs, and it’s now easier to install than ever.
- Havana ($29.99) – Havana is more than just a pretty suitcase. It’s protected by D3O on the top, bottom and sides to give you 3m (10ft) of drop protection3and it comes with an antimicrobial treatment2.
- Copenhagen ($39.99) – The recyclable Copenhagen case is made from D3O® Bio, the world’s most advanced plant-based protective material with up to 52% renewable resources compared to fossil-based products4. Copenhagen gives you 13 feet (4m) of fall protection3.
- Crystal Palace ($39.99) – The beautiful Crystal Palace case offers drop protection from up to 4 m3. Crystal Palace is made of D3O® Crystalex™, the clearest, thinnest and most advanced impact protection.
- Santa Cruz ($39.99) – Santa Cruz is the clear, slim and light case with D3O injection molding around the edges. Its smooth, scratch-resistant finish makes it the perfect choice for showcasing your phone while protecting it from drops of up to 4m.3.
- Denali ($49.99) – The Denali case offers serious protection with a non-slip grip and textured finish. This durable hardcover case is protected by D3O, which wraps around the frame and backplate for 5m (16ft) drop protection3.
- Milan ($49.99) – Runway looks plus street proven strength, Milan has it all. Made from D3O Crystalex, this vibrant gradient clear case protects your phone from drops of up to 4m.3.
ZAGG Gear4 cases for the Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones have been certified by the SMAPP program to meet Samsung performance standards. ZAGG has also partnered with Eastman, a global specialty materials company, to create select Gear4 cases from Tritan™ Renew, which is made from 50% certified recycled materials. In fiscal 2021, ZAGG’s efforts helped divert 60 tons of plastic waste from landfills or the sea, equivalent to 5.86 million water bottles, and reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 51 tons compared to fossil resource processes.
ZAGG accessories for the new Samsung Galaxy S22 devices are available today at ZAGG.com, and nationwide from Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Best Buy.
1source: ZAGG Annual Appliance Damage Survey, June 2021
2CContains an antimicrobial treatment that protects the skin screen protector or case by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria and protecting against degradation by microorganisms
3Based on ZAGG internal testing
4plant Petroleum based materials are preferable to petroleum geneheat bio-plastics because plants grow faster than they are needed
Samsung Galaxy is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. D3O and Crystalex are registered trademarks of Design Blue Limited. Eyesafe Technology is a trademark of Eyesafe Inc. Tritan Renew is a trademark of Eastman. Other trademarks are those of their respective owners.
As a global leader and innovator in screen protectors, cases, tablet keyboards, and power management solutions, ZAGG provides 360-degree protection for the devices that connect people to their world. ZAGG takes inspiration from those who are passionate about an active, creative and inclusive life and empowers them to fearlessly enjoy their mobile devices. ZAGG is based in Utah with offices in the United States, Ireland and China. With more than 250 million devices protected worldwide, ZAGG mobile accessories are available worldwide and are available from leading retailers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Currys and Mediamarkt. For more information, please visit the company’s website at ZAGG.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at: